Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Massaponax Fredericksburg
Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center
4830 Southpoint DriveFredericksburg, VA 22407
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Fredericksburg at Southpoint is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing the most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Mental health services include individual, group, and family counseling.
- Part-time Audiology Services
- Personal Care: primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Richmond VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services
- Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at Richmond VA Medical Center. If a veteran is referred to any VA site, their electronic medical record will be immediately accessible.
Who We Serve
King George County,
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
18 and over
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Please call or visit for more information and appointments.
Additional Availability Comments:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Where Service is Provided: