Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Fredericksburg at Southpoint
Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center
10401 Spotsylvania AvenueFredericksburg, VA 22408
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Fredericksburg at Southpoint is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Mental health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Part-time Audiology Services
- Personal Care: primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Richmond VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at Richmond VA Medical Center. If a veteran is referred to any VA site, their electronic medical record will be immediately accessible.
Who We Serve
King George County,
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
18 and over
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Please call or visit for more information and appointments.
Additional Availability Comments:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Where Service is Provided: