Grant Funding for Children of Military Families with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism Care Today
Who We Are
Autism Care Today is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and provide treatment services to military families that cannot afford the treatments and services their children require.
Please call about the application for a grant.
- Completion of grant application – The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed. Partially completed applications will be kept on file for one year and additional information may be submitted to make the application complete within that timeframe.
- Amount of grant request – Typical grants awarded range between $100 - $5,000.
- Household income – While we have not set an income level cap, incomes below $100,000 per year are reviewed first.
- Type of treatment requested – Our mission is to fund effective treatments, assessments and needed life supports.
- Numbers of family members with ASD diagnosis – Applications from families with multiple children with ASDs are reviewed first.
Please click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions regarding the grant application and process.