Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Emporia
Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center
1746 East Atlantic StreetEmporia, VA 23847
(800) 273-8255 x1
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Emporia is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic; providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Primary Care.
- Mental health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Personal Care (specialty care referrals to Richmond VA Medical Center).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at Richmond VA Medical Center. If a veteran is referred to any VA site, their electronic medical record will be immediately accessible.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently open!Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am-4:30 pm
18 and over
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Provides emergency mental health coverage to former service members with other-than-honorable (OTH) administrative discharges and with honorable discharges.
Call for assistance.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency crisis services are available 24 hours per day, every day, by calling the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1).
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Minimum 32" wide opening
Public Facility Traits:
Hallways free of obstruction and minimum 36" wide
Restroom stall(s) large enough for wheelchair turnaround (51")