Brain Injury Information and Resources
Brain Injury Association of Virginia
2810 North Parham Road, Suite 260Richmond, VA 23294
Who We Are
The Brain Injury Association of Virginia offers the following services:
- Telephone consultation: individualized solution-focused discussions to assist callers to find the services needed.
- Resource directory listing professionals, rehabilitation services, community-based programs, and attorneys with brain injury expertise.
- Information dissemination: Individualized information packets to expand understanding about brain injury and its impact on individuals and families. A wide selection of articles about various aspects of brain injury is available on our website and through personal consultation.
- Outreach: Collaboration with human service agencies regarding the complex needs of people with brain injury. Annual Conference for individuals with brain injury, family, and professionals.
- Support Groups: listing of groups around the state including those not affiliated with our agency.
Who We Serve
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
No Age Requirement
Visit the website for information; Call
Intake Contact Email:
Intake Contact Telephone:
Call the Agency
Send an Email
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Curb cut(s) from parking/drop-off area
Designated accessible parking close by
Public Facility Traits:
Elevator(s) available for non-ground services