The number to call when you don’t know who to call.
You only need to remember one number for information on VA care, benefits, and services or to speak to a live agent for assistance!
Call for helpful information on:
- COVID-19 general information and updates
- Health care eligibility and enrollment
- VA benefits, such as disability, compensation and pension, education programs, caregiver support, insurance, home loans, and burial headstones and markers, among others
- The nearest VA medical centers, benefits offices, or cemeteries to Veterans
- Directory assistance and connection to all VA contact centers and VA Medical Centers
- Technical support for VA.gov
- Debt and payment options
- Immediate transfer to the Veterans Crisis Line or the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans
Will I be able to speak to a live agent?
When you call 1-800-MyVA411 and press 0, you will reach a live agent for immediate assistance or connection to the right VA experts.
1-800-MyVA411 serves all members of the Veteran and service member community seeking information or assistance.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Back To List
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, April 27, 2021