Search form


Home Modifications


Veterans returning to the community may have short term injuries or have disabilities. Home modifications may be needed and include structural changes, repairs and/or equipment to improve home accessibility and safety. 

Currently showing 8 local programs & services.
Enter a City, County or Zip code and filter the results by location.
  • Did you know the Department of Veterans Affairs offers two housing grants for disabled veterans? The Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant and the Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) Grant.   

    Read More
  • VA through its Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program is authorized to award grants of up to $200,000 per fiscal year to persons or entities to encourage the development of specially adapted housing assistive technologies.

    Read More