Outpatient Clinic (OPC), Bristol
Mountain Home VA Medical Center
2426 Lee HighwayBristol, VA 24202
Who We Are
The Outpatient Clinic (OPC) in Bristol is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care and mental health clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Women's primary care and gender specific exams.
- Referrals for specialty services through the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that connect all Mountain Home VA Medical Center's that place medical information accessible to all providers.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail or the My HealthVet website.
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT)
Who We Serve
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
18 and over
Please call or visit for more information and appointments.
Additional Availability Comments:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.