Above and Beyond
Hope for the Warriors
Who We Are
Above & Beyond is a career readiness program that assists service members, veterans, spouses and caregivers with job readiness through peer mentorship by Hope For The Warriors staff, clients, and partners. Concentrating on resume writing, interviewing skills, skills translation, and business etiquette, the Above & Beyond program helps transitioning veterans stay prepared for the challenges of the modern job market. Although Hope For The Warriors is not a staffing organization, the Above & Beyond program utilizes the organization’s vast resources to assist members in their job search and provide recommendations when career opportunities are available.
- This is an active participation program that requires members to stay in contact with Above and Beyond staff.
- Participants must have a working phone number and email address. Access to a computer is highly recommended.
- Participants will be urged to join the PACT Facebook page to check job postings and training events.
- Participants will be urged to take place in conversations with other program members to create a personal peer network to help with transition.
- Participants will be informed about other Hope For The Warriors programs, and will be required to have a biopsychosocial evaluation before and during enrollment in the program.