Services for Active Military, Veterans and Their Families, York
Colonial Behavioral Health
Who We Are
Colonial Behavioral Health offers a variety of confidential outpatient services to active duty, veterans and their families, including their children. Services are offered on an individual, group and family basis depending upon specific needs.
Our staff are trained and experienced in providing sensitive, compassionate and respectful services, including:
- Pre-deployment and post-deployment assessments;
- Community and family reintegration support;
- Coping skills for the transition to civilian life;
- Prevention services for family support, parenting skills, divorce and youth concerns such as bullying and managing emotions; and
- Any other services tailored to meet your specific needs.
The program brochure is available on the website.
Who We Serve
When and How
Tuesday: 8:00 am-5:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-7:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-5:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm