Rural Outreach Clinic, Marion
Mountain Home VA Medical Center
Who We Are
The Veterans Rural Outreach Clinic in Marion is a Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) medical facility that provides primary care for veterans in Marion, Virginia, and surrounding area.
- Primary care for veterans.
- Women's Primary care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Referrals for specialty services through the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with Mountain Home VA Medical Center so an electronic medical record will be available if it is needed.
If you have not previously received care here, you will need to apply for services. If you are currently a patient and want to see if you are eligible to have your care transferred to the Marion Rural Outreach Clinic, please call 423.926.1171, extension 2123.
Who We Serve
When and How
Thursday: 9:30 am-2:30 pm