Rural Outreach Clinic, Jonesville
Mountain Home VA Medical Center
32613 Wilderness RoadJonesville, VA 24263
Who We Are
The Veterans Rural Outreach Clinic in Jonesville is a Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) medical facility that provides primary care for veterans in Jonesville, Virginia, and surrounding area.
- Primary care for veterans.
- Women's Primary care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Referrals for specialty services through the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail or the My HealthVet website.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with Mountain Home VA Medical Center so an electronic medical record will be available if it is needed.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedTuesday: 9:30 am-2:30 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am-2:30 pm
18 and over
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Provides emergency mental health coverage to former service members with other-than-honorable (OTH) administrative discharges and with honorable discharges.
Call for assistance.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency crisis services are available 24 hours per day, every day, by calling the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1).
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service: