Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Wytheville
Salem VA Medical Center (VAMC)
165 Peppers Ferry RoadWytheville, VA 24382
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Wytheville is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is handicapped accessible.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
- Mental Health services are available and include individual, group, and family counseling.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Walk in, call for information; visit the website.
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Minimum 32" wide opening
Public Facility Traits:
Hallways free of obstruction and minimum 36" wide
Restroom door minimum 32" wide opening
Restroom stall(s) large enough for wheelchair turnaround (51")