Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Wytheville
Salem VA Medical Center (VAMC)
165 Peppers Ferry RoadWytheville, VA 24382
(800) 273-8255 x1
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Wytheville is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
- Mental Health services are available and include individual, group, and family counseling.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 7:30 am-4:00 pm
18 and over
Walk in, call for information and visit the website.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency crisis services are available 24 hours per day, every day, by calling the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1).
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Minimum 32" wide opening
Public Facility Traits:
Hallways free of obstruction and minimum 36" wide
Restroom door minimum 32" wide opening
Restroom stall(s) large enough for wheelchair turnaround (51")
Calling the Agency