Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Tazewell
Salem VA Medical Center (VAMC)
123 Ben Bolt Ave.Tazewell, VA 24651
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Tazewell is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is handicapped accessible.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Call for more information.
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Minimum 32" wide opening
Public Facility Traits:
Hallways free of obstruction and minimum 36" wide
Restroom stall(s) large enough for wheelchair turnaround (51")