Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Staunton
Salem VA Medical Center (VAMC)
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Staunton is a medical facility that functions as an extension of the Salem VAMC's Primary Care and Mental Health clinics, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
- Mental Health services are available and include individual, group, and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation, Substance Abuse, and Depression and Pain Management.