Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), Lynchburg
Salem VA Medical Center (VAMC)
1600 Lakeside DriveLynchburg, VA 24501
(800) 273-8255 x1
Who We Are
The Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Lynchburg is a medical facility that functions as a Primary Care clinic, providing most common outpatient services, including health and wellness visits.
- The CBOC is disability accessible.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
- Mental Health services are available and include individual, group, and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation, Substance Abuse, Depression and Pain Management.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
18 and over
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Provides emergency mental health coverage to former service members with other-than-honorable (OTH) administrative discharges and with honorable discharges.
Call for assistance.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency crisis services are available 24 hours per day, every day, by calling the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1).
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service: