Accessible Golf Courses
Fairfax County Park Authority
Who We Are
All Fairfax County golf courses are accessible for persons with disabilities and adapted power carts are available to rent. These carts can be reserved for any golfer with a disability. Reservations should be made 24 hours in advance by calling the course. For further information, please contact the individual course or the Park Authority's Access Section at 703-324-8563. TTY 703-803-3354.
Golf courses are located at:
- Burke Lake golf, 7315 Ox Road, Fairfax Station, VA 22039, 703-323-1641
- Greendale Golf Course, 6700 Telegraph Road, Alexandria, VA 22310, 703-971-3788
- Jefferson District Golf Course, 7900 Lee Highway, Falls church, VA 22042, 703-573-0444
- Laurel Hill Golf Club, 8701 Laurel Crest Drive, Lorton, VA 22079, 703-493-8849
- Oak Marr Golf Course, 3200 Jermantown Road, Oakton, VA 22124, 703-255-5390
- Pinecrest Golf Course, 6600 Little River Turnpike, Alexandria, VA 22312, 703-941-1061
- Pleasant Valley Golfers' Club, 4715 Pleasant Valley Road, Chantilly, VA, 703-222-7900
- Twin Lakes Golf Course, 6201 Union Mill Road, Clifton, VA, 20124, 703-631-9372
Golf is a lifetime sport, and the Fairfax County Park Authority gives golfers the opportunity of a lifetime to play through the seasons on quality courses at affordable prices. From par-three to championship length, the Park Authority offers courses to suit beginner and expert golfers alike. All courses are professionally designed and carefully conditioned and maintained to provide the finest golfing in Northern Virginia. All courses are open year round, weather permitting.