United Way of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County
100 South Mason StreetHarrisonburg, VA 22801
Who We Are
The United Way of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County involves over 200 community volunteers each year to fulfill its mission. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Certification Team Member helps safeguard donors' investment in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County by ensuring that United Way funded organizations are managed effectively and meet United Way's standards of excellence.
- Community Investment Team assists with the allocation of funds raised by our Impact Campaign. Community Investment Teams are comprised of human service directors and community volunteers who help to allocate funds to the programs in each of the four impact areas.
- Ambassador are employees from United Way community business partners volunteer to help with the Community Impact campaign. This position will offer the opportunity to develop leadership skills, build relationships and network with other area professionals.
- Workplace Campaign Coordinators play a key role every year in the United Ways Impact Campaign. Employee Campaign Coordinators are responsible for running successful and enjoyable workplace campaigns.
- Special Events Volunteer help throughout the year when the United Way hosts and participates in a variety of special events, including the Campaign Kick Off, local fairs and tournaments and many small fundraisers. Extra staffing at these events is welcome and needed.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Call for information.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Where Service is Provided:
Call the Agency