Brain Injury Information and Resources, Metro Richmond
Brain Injury Association of Virginia
1506 Willow Lawn Drive, Suite 212Richmond, VA 23230
Who We Are
The Brain Injury Association of Virginia (BIAV) offers the following services:
- Information about professionals, services and programs with brain injury expertise.
- Information dissemination: Individualized information packets to expand understanding about brain injury. Clearinghouse contains hundreds of articles about various aspects of brain injury.
- Telephone assistance: individualized support to callers, including help to callers in understanding of and how to access the services available in the Commonwealth.
- Outreach: Collaboration with human service agencies regarding the complex needs of people with brain injury Annual Conference .
- Support Groups: listing of groups around the state including those not affiliated with our agency.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Must be an individual with a brain injury, friend or family member of injured person, or professional dealing with brain injury.
Call for information, most services provided by phone and mail-not in office. Call the toll free number of 800-334-8443 or local Richmond number of 355-5748
I & R Staff
Intake Contact Email:
Where Service is Provided: