Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a serious illness that the Department of Veterans Affairs does not take lightly. With increased studies and knowledge in the areas of PTSD, the VA has created a tool outside of a patients regular health care needs. The PTSD Coach App gives Veterans and caregivers:
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms
- Convenient, easy-to-use tools to help you handle stress symptoms
- Direct links to support and help
- Always with you when you need it
This app is now available from iTunes(iOS) and Google Play (Android). For more information on the app and how to download it follow this link.